Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tired.....so very tired....but the show must go on!

So, for the last two weeks, and the next five I have been plucked from my home and stuck in a hotel whilst on a job for work. As a result of the long, long hours and being away from home my hobby time has taken a beating. I did however this week manage to cram into my luggage (at the expense of clothing it seems) a variety of hobby equipment, enabling me to begin work on bases for my Serpent Guard:

I don't know if it's the delirium or the UHT milk in the hotel coffee but I'm stoked with how these are progressing. You'll notice in ammoungst the bases is the inspirartion for this creative flair? I fancy running some raptors in my Serpent Guard and felt they needed a vantage point to perch upon. With the release of the Finecast versions however I may be making ANOTHER Games Workshop purchase very soon as they would be substantially easier to mount than their metal counterparts!

One last purchase this week, which I managed to smuggle out of the house before the girl friend noticed it's appearance:


A squad of chosen perhaps?

More to come,

Rumplemaster

No comments:

Post a Comment