Wednesday 19 December 2012

Never fear, I'm stil here! More to come very soon!

Hi peoples,
 
Sorry (again) for the lack of content over the last couple of months. Real life got in the way of the hobby and when I did find time to hobby I became locked in a cycle of converting everything thus doing very little painting  :O(  The good news is that I'm attending the Throne of Skulls at Warhammer World in January 2013 which has shocked me into painting my Serpent Guard in preparation, yay!   To my horror though picking up the paint brush again has not been as productive as it once was. It seems it's not as simple as riding a bike and I'm having to teach myself basic composition again. Damn!
 
I now have a painting table FULL of miniatures which need painting and I only have a couple of weeks to finish as well as cramming in Xmas and all the family get together, hmmmm!  
 
So the good news is expect to see allot more content on my blog, my Facebook page and my YouTube channel as I busily paint away.
 
The following is a glimpse of one of the miniature that I'm currently painting, you may recognise him?
 

More to come,

Rumplemaster

No comments:

Post a Comment