Wednesday 2 March 2011

Busy busy busy!

Hello all,

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, things are hotting up over here in the Rumplemaster household. Lots of projects going on at the moment but there is not allot to show for it yet  :O(

First here is a photo of something I'm quite excited about:

 (Mark II silicone mold for one of my chaos obliterator sculpts)

Hopefully this Mark II mold will correct this issues I had with the first and remove the air bubbles forming? I'll be taking a resin cast out tonight once home from work and will have a photo uploaded of the success or failure once assembled.

Now that the Blood Angels have all been sold, posted and the last commission job has been completed I've had time to work on my personal army, the 'Serpent Guard'.  After two solid evenings of undercoating, basecoating, washing and shading I now have 50% of my 1500 point tournament army looking very red indeed. Once I have something of interest to show you I will post some photos but please hang on in there as I hope the wait will be worth it in the end?   :O)

More to come soon and perhaps even some website graphic samples for commenting?

Rumplester

No comments:

Post a Comment