Wednesday 9 March 2011

I'm still here and Serpent Guard update

Well I'm still here, not much to show for my weekend though thanks to some complete b£$%?rd who stole my motorcycle whilst I was sleeping!!!! 

I did begin working on my 'Serpent Guard' army for a change. Most of my 1500 point tournament army list is now undercoated and I have begun to focus on induvidual squads.

Here are a couple of photos from my painting station as of this morning before I left for work:


I'm trying to stay away from the standard 'paint the recesses black' approach on the rhino and instead I went with white. The large white panels of the rhino I will paint free hand designs onto as illustrated on an eariler post.

I still have lots of side projects awaiting completion, including quite alot of Tau vehicles which were left over after a project I completed a year ago as well as the Blood Angel Storm Raven and Furioso dread which are still in their wrapping and sitting on a shelf  :O( 

There is talk of a commission job on the horizon following supply to a satisfied cutomer on eBay? I will blog about this further if it becomes a reality?

More to come,

Rumplemaster

1 comment:

  1. That white ought to look nice and different when it's done. Because it looks different already. ;)

    Sorry to hear about the motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete