Thursday 3 November 2011

Necron update - 03/11/11

Hi guys,

Here's a quick update on the Necron samples which I'm working on whilst waiting for the amazing new kits to come out:

 The first of eight I currently have on my chopping block.

 Here's an example of the spinal ridges which I'll be applying to the remaining seven.



 I'm not sure how I feel about the American football style shoulder pads but I'll push on and see how it looks once painted?

I finally managed to locate some cork sheet so I'll begin crafting the bases this evening. My intention is to create volcanic rock formations with lava seething through the middle of the base. I may even have some of the troops rising from the molten magma with their steel apendages glowing red / white with heat?  :O)

More to come,

Rumplemaster

No comments:

Post a Comment