Wednesday 3 August 2011

New serpent guard toyz!!!!

Howdy all,

I've been busy the last few weeks building my 1750 tournament list and trying to finish painting it so I don't have much to show you all yet sadly.

I do however have some lovely new toyz fer ya all  :O)

Behold!!!!  The mighty greater brass scorpion.....OF DOOM!!!!!!!!


And the slightly lesser impressive Hell Talon.....OF DEATH!!!!!!


I can not wait to get some paint onto these guys but as I have an Apoc game at Warhammer World next Sunday it won't be ready for then sadly :O(

I do have some W.I.P photos for you of one of my Predators. At the weekend I was growing tired of looking at the bland faces of the pred so I decided to add some flair by painting on some serpents:



So what do you think? Obviously these are only W.I.P shots and I'm a little unsure how it will look once I'm finished, but I'll battle on till the end and reserve my opinion until then. Hopefully if it works out I'll paint similar graphics on my other two preds  :O)

More to come,

Rumplemaster

No comments:

Post a Comment