Monday 23 January 2012

Can you guess what it is yet? Abafail month has started early!

Hi guys,

Here's a photo of something I was working on over the weekend. Can you guess what it is yet?

This is where I got to by the end of Friday night. It's not much to look at here but I promise you many, many....too many hours were spent over the remainder of the weekend working and reworking this mini to a point where I'm pretty stoked with the outcome (well at least with the top half).

This is the first in a range of custom mini's I plan on creating. Inspired by the amazing work of Asjarra (A Nice Spread) on YouTube I plan on creating a VLOG and uploading to my YouTube channel if you want to follow me? If you do let me know in the comments box or send me a P.M.

More to come,

Rumplemaster

No comments:

Post a Comment