Monday 16 May 2011

Dragon Ogres up for grabs, eBay and Slaanesh!

Hi all,

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. The laptop broke again and then Blogger refused to let me post  :O(   All the Death Guard and the Dragon Ogre (below) eBay auctions are live, hurrah!


I can now focus on my next eBay project  :O)  I have an assembled Storm Raven sitting on my desk as well as a Grey Knight Dreadknight and three Furioso dreadnought boxed sets. More to come on those soon.

Last weekend I was able to find time to get in a game of Warhammer Fantasy with some old chums from school and I have begun working on my Warriors of Chaos army again. I've decided to go with an all Slaanesh themed army purely because I love the new plastic miniatures I have sitting around and plan to incorporate them as unit fillers. I also plan on crafting my Slaanesh warshrine(s) utilizing the amazing new seeker plastic kit  :O)

I'll post W.I.P photos of the above as well as updates to my Serpent Guard very soon.

Rumplemaster

No comments:

Post a Comment