Wednesday 22 February 2012

Popping my tournament cherry this year :O)


Hi guys,

I just bought a ticket for my very first tournament!  :O)  It's for the Badab Campaign weekend - Part 2 hosted at Warhammer World on the 26th - 27th May 2012.  Let me know if you're going, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I need to decide what to field in the five games of varying point sizes and get them painted up. The games range from 500 points up to 2500 spread over the two day weekend. There are some interesting special rules in play, especially regarding the compulsory charactor that is the focus of the all the games and how they evolve with special rules after each victory or loss.   The down side to this for me is that I can no longer field my dual prince list "sigh". At least I have plenty of time to play test a 150 point Choas Lord and create a suitable conversion   :O)

More to come,

Rumplemaster

No comments:

Post a Comment