Wednesday 13 June 2012

What do YOU want to see here?

Hi guys,
As some of you may know I have a few outlets for sharing my hobby with the world. First came this blog, followed by my YouTube channel and most recently my Facebook page. Updating all of these channels takes time and I'm keen to gain an understanding of what people want to see on these channels in terms of articles, videos, guides etc.? I don't want to spend hours each evening writing a battle report if no one wants to see them or more importantly is interested?

Admittedly I have neglected this blog in terms of updates and have only recently received a modicum amount of love from me but that is in part due to the overwhelming response I have received on my YouTube and Facebook channels where people are more inclined to leave comments, feedback or requests. I’m positive this is due to the format of these other channels which makes it much easier to leave comments but would love to hear from yourselves (assuming anyone still reads this blog?) as to what you would like to see on this channel? Would you like to see ‘battle reports’, step-by-step painting guides or just photos of completed miniatures? The format of the blog lends itself to in depth report writing and painting guides whilst YouTube is there primarily for videos and Facebook for photos.

Here is your chance to let me know that someone / anyone still read this blog? This is your chance to input into what you would like / would not like to see here?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

More to come,

Rumplemaster






5 comments:

  1. 24th/25th November Planetary Empires 40K campaign, looks tasty...
    Im afraid no warmarch for me (haven't even got the time to pick up a brush at the moment!) but I reckon we can fit this big doubles game in sometime August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds good to me buddy. I'll look at the event asap and we can talk dates to play this doubles.

      Delete
  2. Freakyfredreaky17 June 2012 at 03:19

    I'd love 2 see a OSL walk through :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem buddy, I'll try and create some tuts :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet :-D look 4ward 2 it... And scorpion base :-D

      Delete